The University of Nairobi in collaboration with the Kenya Pipeline Company (KPC) invites you to a first public lecture series
entitled 'The Oil and Gas Sector in East Africa Region: Challenges and Opportunities' on July 1, 2016 at Taifa Hall from 8:30 am
to 11:00 am.
The Chief Guest will be Hon. Charles Keter, Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Energy & Petroleum accompanied by technocrats from the Ministry of Energy and Petroleum and Oil industry partners. All are Welcome!!!
Following ESA elections on 24th March 2016. The following were elected to serve in the 2016/1017 academic year.
1. Wreford Momanyi - Chairman
2. John Gachinu- Vice Chairman
3. Ceaser Samamba - Sec. Gen
4. Louisa Akina - Finance Sec
5. Ezekiel Odede - Social Affairs Sec
6. Nelly Omina - Academic Affairs Sec
7. Janet Agayo - Vice Academic Affairs
8. Stanesrus Boise - Publicity Sec
© The Student Enginner UoN All Rights Reserved